Skill Building Factory

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-13 14:09:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Skill Building Factory

Hello guys! If anyone needs help with a skill build for main or alt characters feel free to comment here.  As a well experienced player, I have been always working around with my character build to achieve that high end competitive build and stay relevant at pvp. I have tried so many different skill combination, some have been great and some haven't. I wan't to be able to help everyone that desires or need my help with their character skills. Save up your time and money buying skill crystals trying out stuff that might possible don't work. Come have some help.

All you guys need to do is to provide me the following information and I'll give you some advice or build you can use for either pvp or pve.

Required Information:
Purpouse: (pvp / pve / both)
Main Skill: (which skill will be your main skill)
Level Range: (-100/-130/-160/161+)
Comment: (Brief description on what build you have in mind and why you need or want to change your current build.)

NOTE: After commenting with the information down below, please send me a message in game notifying that you have already sent the information here.
Everyone feel free to help each other too. Keep in mind these are all suggestions and ideas, you are free to build the way you want.
Keep in mind that some builds will/may need more stats than others to bring more output to the table.
Hope everyone enjoys the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-14 12:21:40 | Show all posts
Hi! I'm looking for a good swordman's build for PvE and PVP! (with emphasis in pve).
Im a new user (waiting my acc activation) so this will be my first char in AO PVP. Idk if is a good idea to start with an hybrid swordman as my main, but I think this is the class I most like

I had a lvl 130 swordie in AO with sword/spear/avatar/finesse/reserve/garment... Could I repeat the same build or there are other better builds? Like for lvl 1+ haha.

I saw other with axe instead of spear, adding or not wraith but Im not sure I will spend my time skilling wraith with low cast (im not AG user).

Hope u can help me with my main's build!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-4-14 23:43:43 | Show all posts
Edited by Gaddiel at 2020-4-14 23:45
gmorahu replied at 2020-4-14 12:21
Hi! I'm looking for a good swordman's build for PvE and PVP! (with emphasis in pve).
Im a new user  ...

Hello gmorahu, Sword/Spear/Avatar/Finesse/Reserve/Garment is indeed a great build for both pvp and pve. This was my main build in AO for quite a few months and was really amazing. You can pvp with Sword main weapon and train with spear from 163-181 or even higher due to rapid strike (spear skill).

Changes you can make:
Mantle - With mantle you will have that well balanced defese/spell defense. The spell casting time will be lower (in case you add wraith).

Assault - Assault is amazingly good, at lvl 126 it has a buff that reduced the cast time on spells, which helps alot even with meele skills. This will help you combo easier and with animation cancel (basically reducing the change to make auto attacks between the spells in the combo).

Wraith - Wraith is very usefull due to the lvl 120 buff and then even better with the 176 buff. These buffs helps defensively with absorbing damage from players and mobs, and also rebound the damage at the same time. (I wouldn't use wraith without assault. The cast time would be really high.)

Axe - Axe is just about player's precerences. It gives critical buff, defensives buffs and can add AoE's to your comboes. (tbh I like spear more)

NOTE - About finnesse... ask players in-game if they use it or no and why. I can't help you with that.

About skill, there are skill balls which you can get for farming monster above lvl 21. These will help you to lvl up skills easy, so skilling won't be a problem.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-15 12:31:23 | Show all posts
Edited by gmorahu at 2020-4-15 12:43
Gaddiel replied at 2020-4-14 23:43
Hello gmorahu, Sword/Spear/Avatar/Finesse/Reserve/Garment is indeed a great build for both pvp and  ...

Thank u for ur reply! My acc has just been activated so I'm ready to start
As I'm not an AG user, my main would be the one who explore instances, farm, credit ranks, and obviusly pvp (when it gets ready i guess hehe) I don't have in mind to take my main for AB'ing every day and just it.... No, i'm searching for something more dinamic and fun

These are the builds I'm thinking about:

1. Melee-Hybrid Swordman (sword/axe/avatar/assault/reserve/garment*): I could switch mantle for garment, that's why the (*) lol. With any other change.
2. Wraith-Hybrid Swordman (sword/wraith/axe/assault/reserve/mantle): Just because i've seen this build in AO forums and it's good because I always like wraith instead chaos/life/earth o.o but idk if this is favorable for a newbie like me. In AO possibly this doesn't work but idk if this can be good to test in AOPVP

EDIT: Is really necessary to wear finesse nowadays? D: I feel naked without dual swords haha

Everyone who wants to write opinions about my possible choices let me know! My name in AOPVP is Aldebaran. Thanks for the orientation!

See u in AOPVP

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-11 12:32:27 | Show all posts
Hey, that's a really interesting post man!

So I want to build a good skill set for my main, here's my first proposal:
Wraith/Earth/Staffhit/Curse/Avatar/Vest

Purpouse: Both, mostly pve (99%)
Main Skill: Wraith and Earth
Level Range: Will be my main, so as high as I can get. Want to play slowly and enjoy the game thom so no rushes to be lvl 150 in two days.
Comment: Is Avatar worth it? Fighting and Deceptive clone were life savers back in good old AO times, but I'm not so sure anymore. Should I swap Curse for something else? I've seen some people adding in Axe and Assualt, but I still don't get why. I really don't want to end up taking ages to cast a spell. My main focus really are Wraith & Earth.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novices on the road

Credits
Post time 2020-12-29 09:54:25 | Show all posts
Hello.
I am new at ANGELSPVP so I need help with my main character skills. I think I want to focus more at PvE? I would like to somehow combine spear with earth. Preferably with garment or mantle if is it possible (I don't like vestment) I want spear to use as main weapon but also I don't want earth to cast too slowly.  Thank you for help. =)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

快速回复 To Top 返回列表