View: 15139|Reply: 4

[Sylvan Choas] All-in-One Guide AOPVP (part 7)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novices on the road

Credits
Post time 2020-9-18 06:44:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by mynametoolon at 2020-9-18 12:03

Angel, why was I banned without notice? Unban my posts.

Anyway, that's not gonna stop me from posting more threads anyways. I woke up at like 3 in the morning just to get hit with this update. GM really told us that there would be no Slyvan this month, then changed his mind after discord voted 17-8. *sigh* Well you guys better get your bank accounts ready because it's time for another level 240-260 grind.
It's pretty clear what to do now that you get the hang of grinding exp. Set your ab to your desired spot, whether that be melee mobs or mage mobs. There's a bunch of new skills to buy, which most people are swapping out of mage skills. And if you don't know this already, you should only buy skills if you are rank 13 and up since you get a 20% discount at NPC shops. This is probably going to be one of the last posts I make since I don't actually have many legitamite tips left. Again, make sure you can sustain while leveling, testing out different builds and areas until you feel comfortable, and make sure you dont exceed the exp limit. I know this isn't much of a post, but the game gets very repetetive between its system of leveling, skilling, and questing. I think if you made it this far (Lv240+) , you understand the game very well. You'll do fine on your own.
This is me signing off for now, toolon.

P.S. I was going to save this plan for last, but between the first time that I messed up with slarm xp, the second time with me going to the bathroom for 30 seconds and accidentally leveling up, I had a plan going into Sylvan Chaos that would make sure I didn't mess up. I had a bunch of 800m exp cards ready for when I reached level 260. The plan was to get 800 million and 1 exp, or get 1.6b and 1 exp, or some multiple of 800m. The point was that it's a lot harder to mess up with an 800m exp gap than with the 1 exp gap. If you messed up and got 790something million exp, then you could always just die and the number would go back up to 810m exp. After you get 1 exp, you go to HB and get 1 point and claim rank 1 for the entire patch, until Magma Flux comes out.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novices on the road

Credits
Post time 2021-1-7 03:44:11 | Show all posts
There's a bunch of new skills to buy,台湾威力彩 which most people are swapping out of mage skills. 体彩排列5if you don't know this already,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novices on the road

Credits
Post time 2021-1-13 10:31:44 | Show all posts
wondering if this only happened to me, how can we do AFK AB if server keep disconnects us every few minutes or so?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold medal member

Credits
Post time 2021-3-13 00:13:18 | Show all posts
Topaz0 replied at 2021-1-13 10:31
wondering if this only happened to me, how can we do AFK AB if server keep disconnects us every few  ...

deve ser sua internet lembrando o limite de IP 5 ACC Se você loga vai fica dando DC
IP LIMITED !

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novices on the road

Credits
Post time 2021-4-13 01:25:04 | Show all posts
Cant view guides 1-6

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

快速回复 To Top 返回列表