Author: angel

[Sys] Server update announcement

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-6-30 08:23:47 | Show all posts
nice. I swear to god BAN THE FUKCINgG GLITCH ABUSERS TOO. For the people who dot about why they did the change to the hammers and shit, half of the retarded server who claim to have like 100000 alts and get hammers from them abused a glitch to get near infitnite pestles that worked from the time limited bags and shit.

AND YES 12x is fucking easy with this glitch. Easy retarded money by chraging 25$ per 12x no? retradded mofos

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold medal member

Credits
Post time 2020-6-30 10:02:48 | Show all posts
The 3x experience is not working !! They updated just to get the pestles out

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-6-30 10:25:55 | Show all posts
MadSkinny replied at 2020-6-30 10:02
The 3x experience is not working !! They updated just to get the pestles out

Clearly it didnt do shit though, execpt for hurting the f2p more

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-6-30 11:51:43 | Show all posts
This update is pure crap. I don't like where this Admin team is going and pretty soon I'll be quitting. And if drastic positive changes aren't made quickly I'll be refunding everything as this game is going in a direction that wasn't promised when I made those purchases.

I'm sick of this admin teams decisions and lack of any effort to improve the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

No speaking

Credits
Post time 2020-6-30 19:55:57 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-6-30 20:02:15 | Show all posts
diamond replied at 2020-6-30 19:55
I have to agree with cool cloud who's idea was this lol it usually takes like 50 hammers to reach 10 ...

They're just trying to pad their purchases of Fortunia Bags for Hammers now. They already saw the increase from Gem bags so why not. Greedy as IGG, and there's a reason I left IGG servers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-7-1 03:13:30 | Show all posts
Edited by coolcloud333 at 2020-7-1 03:14

Ok let me re-interate a few points of confusion about Exp Buffs currently.

There is a CAP (max gain growth) in AO files. If you use 2x +5x cards you will get same exp as 2x +3x cards because you area already at cap.

This event is crap, imo with the CAP in place growth is the same regardless. I'm guessing you can save off of using your 5x cards and keep for later, but overall it's still shit.

Next part, This Admin team really needs to take a step back and look at some of the topics on this forum. Hell if they need 'em in Chinese let me know and i'll translate a few posts. Growth is sorely needed, and right now I am seeing more and more of a "Cash Grab" events than anything else. Bring in a spam Gold for random Items event to balance game gold right now. I mean honestly you are doing next to nothing to balance server. Also Perm Keys or any keys event is sorely needed, especially with now daily item taking 6 slots in your inventory not to mention unable to put in safe.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold medal member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-2 03:38:21 | Show all posts
GAME DEAD FAST
IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold medal member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-2 03:38:43 | Show all posts
GAME DEAD FAST
IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG ...........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG IGG .........IGG

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-7 02:10:29 | Show all posts
opinaría algo pero aún no me activan la cuenta!!! xD

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Points Rules

快速回复 To Top 返回列表